Thursday, January 21, 2010

Magic Kingdom

At the last minute we added in a day at the Magic Kingdom to our trip to Florida. Thankfully it was on the one healthy day we had. Samantha had a wonderful time, after the Haunted Mansion that is! She didn't cry like Dominic but she was nervous. At the end we were calming Dominic down and Samantha said "It's only a ride Dominic." I think we'll shy away from that one until their much older.

She loved everything else and loved seeing the characters. She waved at them all especially during the parade. During the fireworks a cast member was dressed in a lit up Tinkerbell costume and zip-lined from the top of Cinderella's castle. Samantha told me that the fireworks scared Tinkerbell and so she had to fly away. It was so cute!

I can't wait to go back. Then maybe we can replace the beautiful sweatshirt we got her and then left in a different hotel on our trip. I'm still kicking myself for that.

No comments: