Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Haircut!

The last couple of times Dominic has had his haircut Samantha has asked to have hers cut too. Finally I decided we might as well give her some bangs and trim the back so I told her when Dominic got his hair cut again she could too. She was so excited! I had Dominic go first and probably should have let her go first since by the time Dominic was done she didn't want to do it anymore. (Dominic does very well with haircuts now so it wasn't anything he did!) I figured we'd try some other time so we left to finish some errands at the mall. As soon as we left Samantha kept insisting she wanted her hair cut and that she would sit for it. She kept asking and as we were still in town I said we'd stop by and see if they had time. They did and Samantha did wonderfully!

No comments: