Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday Samantha!

How can two years have gone by so fast? You are such a big girl now. You are so articulate and not only know your mind very well but you already speak it. You know what you like and have no problem asking for it. You are so into accessories and have to pick out your own clothes and jewelry. I love how silly you can be and how you look up to your big brother. You're always doing what he does, even when it's a little mature for you. You're so smart and you always surprise me with your question or your observations ("spiders don't talk"). I even love how particular you can be (cup of water, hello kitty with the blankets on you but not your kitty with me at the end of your bed reading "Yo Gabba") even when it would be easier to go with the flow. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see what you do next!

I love you baby girl! I'm looking forward to where you'll bring us next.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: